Soft Commit Received – Thank you!
Thanks for providing us with your “Soft Commit” for the East Cobb Investment Opportunity.
Here’s what’s next:
If you don’t already have an account in our investor portal, we’re going to send you an invite to activate your account.
- Go to the Investor Portal now to sign up, or look for an email from “Nighthawk Equity” with the subject “New Investor Invitation”
- Click the button “Create Password” to activate your account.
Here’s the process once your investor account is active:
- We’ll send you an email with a link to the “formal” investment opportunity.
- Log into the Investment Portal, click “Offerings” and review the “East Cobb” investment opportunity.
- Click the button “Invest Now” and enter the amount you’d like to invest. Submit your investment to us; this submission is formally called your “offer” to invest.
- We’ll then “review” your offer to make sure it meets our investor guidelines.
- Once we accept your offer, you’ll receive an email to review and sign the legal documents (i.e. the Private Placement Memorandum, Subscription Agreement, and Operating Agreement).
- Once you Docusign the documents, you’ll receive wiring instructions.
- You wire the funds, and then wait for closing.
Please note that we are accepting investments on a “first come first served” basis; once we have raised our target amount we cannot accept any more investments. If your investment is wired into the escrow account after we have achieved our target, we will wire the amount back to you.
Once we close, you’ll receive monthly updates on how the project is going and begin to enjoy quarterly distributions.
That’s it … not too bad, right?
If you ever have any questions, I’m here for you. Just call me at 808-500-7135
or email me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much, and I look forward to having you on board!
Investor Relations, Nighthawk Equity
© 2021 Nighthawk Equity